Are you interested in learning how to become a bookmaker?
We have people contact us all the time and many have little understanding of what a pay-per-head (PPH) service provides or how we make our service affordable for everyone.
By definition, anyone that accepts a bet is a bookie. However, running a sportsbook today requires technology. Accepting bets on your smartphone and tracking data in Excel isn’t going to cut it.
First Step on How to Become a Bookie – Find Players
Since you need to accept bets to be a bookie, you need player/s that want to wager.
We spend more time detailing advertising/marketing methods in other guides here at BecomeTheBookie, but if you want to learn how to become a sports bookie, the first step is finding players.
You only need one player to get started and you may be surprised how much you can earn with a single gambler wagering $100+/game. On average, a $100+/game bettor will lose $5K+/annually.
Talk to your friends and family to find your first few clients.
Second Step on How to Become a Bookmaker – Join Us
The next step is to join a price per head provider, which is where we come into play. We have helped thousands of people learn how to become a bookie using our state-of-the-art bookie software.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what our pay per head bookmaking service offers bookmakers:
- Software: Utilize our bookmaking software that has been developed for 10+ years.
- Gaming Website: We build, develop and host custom gaming sites for each of our clients.
- Gambling Options: Your players can gamble on sports, horse racing and casino games.
- Betting Markets: We offer hundreds of markets (straight bets, futures, props, etc.).
- Reports: Access daily, weekly and monthly automated reports outlining your financials.
- Support: We provide 24/7 support to our bookies and everyone of your players.
What are you waiting for? Sign-up for our four-week free trial and start booking bets today!
After the free trial, take advantage of our low weekly price of just $10/head.
That’s really all there is to it. Find players, join us and start accepting bets. We cover everything except for payment processing, which we leave up to our bookies to organize.
Tips for Running a Successful Sports Bookie
Learning how to become a sports bookie is the first step, but the next step is learning how to run a successful sportsbook. Here are some quick tips to help you grow your sports betting business.
- Customer Service: One thing you’ll learn when you become a bookmaker is that you need to treat all of your clients with the utmost respect and professionalism.
- Pay Quickly: Not only do fast payments help you retain your current clients, but your clients will likely refer friends/family to your business because they know you payout quickly.
- Find Partners: One way to quickly grow your player base is through partnerships with other bookmakers. Some bookies close shop after the NFL season. Some people prefer working as agents instead of owning a sportsbook and they’ll refer you clients for a commission.